Why Coaching and Mentoring – what can it achieve?
By putting the learner at the centre of learning it can:
- * Improve communication skills leading to better relations at work
- * Empower individuals and encourage them to take greater responsibility and accountability and be more self reliant
- * Increase job satisfaction resulting in better staff engagement
- * Improve individual performance enabling them to achieve their goals and contribute more effectively to team and organisational goals
- * Help identify, retain and develop ‘high flyers’
On offer is Coaching, Mentoring and associated services from a qualified **, skilled and experienced coach:
- * 1 to 1 coaching – including coaching for individuals, managers and leaders, Career Coaching and Resilience Coaching
- * Team Coaching
- * Supervision for Coaches
- * Coaching and Mentoring Training
Please contact us to discuss your needs.
"Helen's knowledge and experience, the rapport she developed with me, incisive questioning skills, insight and listening skills I think maximized the benefit I received from these coaching sessions."
** Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 7 Diploma for Professional Executive Coaches and Leadership Mentors
** Member – European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)